martes, 31 de mayo de 2011

Bienvenido a mi blog de tareas!



Hello, my name is Yolglemnis Urribarri Yogle but you can call me, I have 17 years I ama choir but I live in maracaibo ... leave my family and friends to come to study law at URBE .. thank god I'm coming for the third quarter , my favorite subjects are English and civil law.

I love music, dancing, reading, sleeping and chatting with my friends. I love chocolatestrawberry ice cream, my parents and my brother

Hate Colombian music, and hypocritical people send me something I do not want

My dream is to graduate as a lawyer soon and live in Spain, learn a little more the world with my parents and my brother.
 
About the English love me but I have difficulty to understand. I will study much more tomake it easier for me

this was a little about me .. meet me and I'll be your friend





"live your life to the fullest and let the others live"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario